While our offices remain open and seeing patients during the COVID-19 crisis, we are now offering virtual appointments for new and existing patients from the comfort of your own home, as well as early morning and evening appointments!
Why Schedule A Virtual Visit?
A virtual visit is a great option for those who are experiencing pain but choose to treat their pain and foot health concerns from the comfort of their home during the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.
A virtual visit is a video-enabled visit with your physician that is conducted through a video stream on your smartphone or computer. You will be able to see your physician, show them your areas of concern, and conduct a thorough, modified visit as you would experience in our offices.
Currently, we are offering virtual visits through FaceTime (Apple device required) and the WebEx platform for new and existing patients.
Types of Virtual Visits Available
- Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain
- Ingrown Nails
- Bunion & Hammertoe Pain
- Nail Fungus
- Arch Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Plantar Warts
- Athlete’s Foot
- Corns & Calluses
- …and More!
We Have Also Created A Safe Environment For In-Office Visits.
If you are scheduled for an in-office visit, your health and safety are our #1 priority.
Our offices are following strict CDC protocols to ensure the safest possible environment for our patients and staff through the following precautions:
- Each patient is called 24-hours before the scheduled in-office visit to complete CDC-screening questions.
- Each patient is required to have their temperature checked and asked the CDC-screening questions again before entering the office.
- We have reduced our schedules to limit waiting times and maintain social distancing in our waiting room. Patients can also wait in their car until the doctor is ready to see them.
- Extensive routine sanitation is being taken throughout the entire office to prevent the spread of germs.
- Our staff is masked at all times and hand sanitizer is available to patients.
Early Morning & Evening Appointments
As the state begins opening back up, finding time to visit your doctor while trying to juggle going back to work will be difficult for some. We want to help take the stress out of the equation, so we are now offering early morning and evening appointments. Please call our office at 336-375-6990 for available appointment times.
To request an appointment, please call our office at 336-375-6990 or click here to request online.